Resort for experiences in the Tuscan Maremma
What makes the resort for experiences in the Tuscan Maremma Marina di Scarlino Resort special is precisely the possibility of giving life to a vacation that is always new and different.
The credit goes to an area rich in opportunities and to the services of the resort, which can turn every guest's wish into reality.
The possibility of blending comfort and activities in the region makes it possible to give life to a unique and special stay every time.
Marina di Scarlino's concierge team is on hand to organize hiking, biking or horseback riding excursions in the Le Bandite Nature Reserve, boat tours, visits to the medieval villages and islands of the Tuscan Archipelago, sunset aperitifs and dinners on a boat, tastings at prestigious wineries, sports lessons and much more.
ursions in the Le Bandite Nature Reserve, boat tours, visits to the medieval villages and islands of the Tuscan Archipelago, sunset aperitifs and dinners on a boat, tastings at prestigious wineries, sports lessons and much more.
Resorts for experiences in the Tuscan Maremma by the sea
Sea enthusiasts have a choice of different types of electrifying, discovery-driven experiences:
- Diving & Snorkeling: a way to come into really close contact with marine nature;
- Sup & Flyboard: for those who love to engage in water sports;
- Kitesurfing, Windsurfing & Wing Foiling: adrenaline and freedom with organized activities 365 days a year;
- Adventure in the Waves: dinghy tours among the creeks;
- A boat all to yourself: reach the island of Elba aboard a fully reserved boat;
- The sea not to be missed: discovering the most beautiful beaches of the Tuscan Maremma;
- The magic of Cala Violina: experience aboard a characteristic gozzo in one of the most enchanting coastal areas;
- Cala Violina - Unspoiled beach: relaxation and sea;
- The pleasure of fishing: sport and relaxation to carve out moments all to yourself.
Those who prefer to stay on land can relax and enjoy numerous experiences:
- Trekking in the Footsteps of the Etruscans: to walk in ancient paths along the Etruscan Coast;
- Tuscan resort tours: to discover Siena, Lucca, San Gimignano, Volterra, Pisa;
- The magic of villages: a step back in time to admire the beauty of Massa Marittima, Suvereto, Castiglione della Pescaia;
- The lakes of the Tuscan Maremma: excursions at Lake Accesa and Lake Burano;
- Horseback riding tours: morning, evening or full-day experiences;
- Bike and e-bike tours: to explore the 6,000 hectares of the Bandite di Scarlino Nature Reserve;
- ATV tours: adventure nature experiences;
- Helicopter and hot-air balloon tours: to admire the entire region from above;
- Spa wellness: relaxation and wellness at the Etruscan Baths of Calidario, the Baths of Sassetta or the springs of San Filippo;
- Yoga: to free the body and nourish the soul;
- Massage: to discharge toxins accumulated over the course of days;
- Golf: fun and challenges at the Golf Club Toscana or Golf Club Punta Ala;
- Tennis & Padel: private lessons and matches.
For families, here are a series of experiences that can make their children's vacation truly unforgettable:
- Diaccia Botrona Nature Reserve: nature walks to admire grey herons, wild geese, osprey, pink flamingos;
- San Silvestro Park: with trekking trails, excursions on the little yellow train, visit to the ruins of Rocca San Silvestro;
- The Oases of the Tuscan Maremma: exploring the Maremma Natural Park and the WWF Oasis of the Orbetello Lagoon;
- Meet the Alpacas: guided tour at the breeding farm;
- Cavallino Matto: entertainment at an amusement park in Marina di Castagneto Carducci. With 100,000 square meters of attractions and rides;
- Gallorose Park: with numerous animal species, such as zebras, camels, lemurs;
- Acqua Village in Follonica and Cecina: fun in Hawaiian-style water parks;
- Tasso Scatenato Playground: playground and adventure park in Scarlino Nature Reserve, a stone's throw from the sea.
Resort for experiences and tastings in the Tuscan Maremma
The Tuscan Maremma is a region with a strong wine-producing vocation. Therefore, experiences at some of the most famous and renowned local wineries cannot be missed:
- Tenuta Fertuna: In Grilli we find a fine villa with a wonderful Italian-style garden. It is possible to take a jeep excursion and stop among the vineyards for a picnic;
- Le Mortelle: in Castiglione della Pescaia here is an estate set perfectly in nature. The winery is built under the banner of low environmental impact and with the use of natural materials. There we find wine specialties of great value. It is possible to organize vineyard tours, picnics, winery visit, aperitifs;
- Rocca di Frassinello: between Bolgheri and Scansano we find this modern winery designed by Renzo Piano. Futuristic architecture for a structure where you can make exclusive and evocative tours;
- Petra: in Suvereto we find a unique winery designed by architect Botta, environmentally friendly, low impact and futuristic in shape. Perfectly embedded in nature.
Stay in a resort fort experiences in the Tuscan Maremma.
Discover Marina di Scarlino Resort.